VENDOR SET UP INFORMATION
What to Bring
- Set up time is 3:30-5:00 PM on Saturday, November 28th.
- You can go directly to your location, your business name will be written on tape on the floor. If you need help finding your location you can check in at the Chamber of Commerce, 1114 J St. and we will direct you to your booth spot.
- Please bring your raffle item to the Chamber of Commerce, 1114 J St during the check in time period between 3:30-5:00 pm.
- This year, the raffle will benefit Camp Jack Hazard
- We ask for a donated item(s), approx. value $15-$25 for the raffle. (Teens do not need to donate an item)
- Please drop off your raffle item at the Chamber of Commerce during the check in time period.
- Volunteers from Camp Jack Hazard will be selling tickets for $1 along J St. Each item will have a bag and ticket holders can place their ticket in the bag of the item they would like to win. The tickets are drawn after the event and the winner will be contacted within a week.
What to Bring
- We do not provide tables, chairs, display cases, lighting or clothing racks. Some locations have limited overhead lighting and you may consider adding lighting to your booth.
- Bring an extension cord if you plan on plugging anything in.
- We recommend a 3x3’ card table. Legs must be collapsible to fit through the door.
- Only 2 chairs and 2 people are allowed behind your booth. Please be respectful of your neighbors and contain your items and sellers to your taped out booth space.
- Bring enough cash and change for the evening.
- You may direct customers to the Union Bank ATM located at J St and 12th St.
- Consider offering mobile payments using Square, Paypal, or another mobile payment option.
- Wifi is available at all locations, however, we can’t guarantee connection reliability. We will provide any password information at check-in.